How To Keep Your Business Secured in Hybrid Work Environment?
Covid has led to the permanence of newfound hybrid work environments, which can be a challenge when it comes to protecting your business. Whether your employees are working on-site, remotely, or something in between, you don’t need to compromise the security of your business operations. But how can you ensure that your business is secure in a hybrid work environment?
Let’s look at the major challenges first:
1. Cybersecurity: Working from home and on multiple networks can put your data at risk from cybercriminals.
2. Data Loss Prevention: You need to ensure that all of the data created by employees is secure, no matter where it’s stored or how it’s accessed.
3. Compliance Requirements: Different jurisdictions have different obligations for businesses when it comes to storing and protecting data – make sure you’re aware of them.
4. Access Management: You need to control who has access to which parts of your business and its data, no matter where the user is located.
Tips to Keep Your Business Secure
1. Implement Multi-Factor Authentication
Around 78% of online passwords are duplicates, which makes it easier for hackers to gain access to data. MFA provides an extra layer of security that makes it very difficult for attackers to get past, and can block over 99.9 percent of account compromise attacks. Make sure your employees are using strong, unique passwords, and strengthen them further with Multi-Factor Authentication.